– Eliminate poverty within 2070. At present, the income lower than $1.90 per day is used as an indicator.
– Equal access to economic resources, including basic need and land ownership
– Build immunity to natural disaster, economic, and political crisis.
– By creating warranty of significant resource assemble from different sources
– By creating optimal scope of country, regional and international policies, based on a pro-poor strategy
– Eliminate hunger and access to food safety and nutrition within 2070.
– Eliminate all kinds of Malnutrition
– Increase in agricultural products and in income of small food producers to be twice, including equal access to land property, resources, import factors, knowledge, financial management and value-adding opportunity.
– By investing in rural and agricultural research and development
– By preventing trade barrier in agricultural trade world
– By allow access to food market information and eliminating food price fluctuation
– Reduce maternal mortality ratio worldwide to be less than 70 per 100,000 within 2070.
– Eliminate infant mortality rate (IMR) to 12 per 1,000 and under 5 mortality rate (U5MR) to 25 per 1,000 within 2070.
– Eliminate AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria and neglected tropical diseases.
– Reduce one-third of untimely death from NCDs by supporting good metal health and well-being within 2070.
– Promote prevention of using drugs and alcohol.
– Reduce road accident death.
– Access to reproductive health information
– Fulfill the universal health care coverage.
– Reduce death and sickness from dangerous chemicals and pollution
– By proceeding under the WHO Framework Convention of Tobacco Control
– By funding vaccines and medicine R&D
– By investing more on healthcare and developing medical staff
– By increasing potential in healthcare warning and risk management
– Free quality basic education (elementary/secondary)
– Sufficient access to quality elementary education
– Access to affordable and quality basic techniques, vocational and undergraduate study.
– Increase skilled youths and adults for employment.
– Eliminate gender inequality in education and ensure that fragile group: disabled, tribes and children have equal access to education.
– Assure that high proportion of youths and adults, both male and female are literate.
– Assure that all students are well-educated and trained with skills for sustainable development.
– By improving educational devices to suit all groups of people
– By expanding scholarship worldwide and IT and science vocational training
– By increasing number of quality teachers
– Eliminate all forms of discrimination against women and girls around the world.
– Eliminate all forms of violence to women and girls in public, including human trafficking and sexual violence.
– Eliminate all harmful practices such as forced and early marriage.
– Acknowledge and value unpaid care and domestic work and promote of shared responsibilities within the household and the family.
-Assure women’s full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership in all levels of decision-making in political, economic and public life.
– Assure universal access to sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights as agreed in accordance with the Programme of Action of the International Conference on Population and Development and the Beijing Platform for Action and the outcome documents of their review conferences.
– By reform to give women equal rights to economic resources, as well as access to ownership and control over land and other forms of property, financial services, inheritance and natural resources, in accordance with national laws
– By enhancing the use of information and communications technology, to promote the empowerment of women
– By applying and strengthening suitable policies and enforceable legislation for the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls at all levels
– Succeed in clean water access for everyone.
– Succeed in adequate sanitation and terminate outdoor excretion.
– Improve water quality by reducing pollution, stop littering, reduce non-treated water to half and increase the reuse of water.
– Improve water using efficiency to relief water shortage.
– Improve holistic water management.
– Protect and restore water ecosystem.
– By expanding international cooperation to increase capability for developing country regarding water and sanitation
– By promoting and strengthening in community involvement in water management
– Ensure the access to new affordable and reliable energy services.
– Increase the share of renewable energy in the global energy mix.
– Improve energy utilization efficiency.
– By enhancing international cooperation to facilitate the access to R&D of clean energy and renewable energy, including clean fossil energy and promoting investment in clean energy infrastructure and technology
– By expanding infrastructure and developing technology to deliver the modern and sustainable energy services
– Increase individual’s economic growth, especially increase the GDP of low-developing countries at least 7% per year.
– Succeed in increasing productivity and economic values through technology and innovation.
– Promote the policies that support productivity, employment, entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation, and growth of SMEs.
– Improve resources utilization and persevere to disconnect economic growth from environmental impairment.
– Succeed in maximum employment and productivity with equality for all groups of people, including youths and disabled.
– Reduce proportion of unemployed, uneducated and untrained youths.
– Immediately and efficiently eliminate forced labor, slave labor, child labor and human trafficking.
– Protect labor rights and promote safe working environment for all labors, including alien labors.
– Create sustainable tourism policy to support employment, culture and local products.
– Strengthen access to financial institutions and financial services.
– By increasing Aid for Trade for developing countries
– By following International Labor Organization (ILO) for child employment
– Develop quality, reliable sustainable infrastructure that is affordable and equal.
– Promote inclusive and sustainable industry development.
– Increase access to financial services for SMEs.
– Enhance industrial infrastructure for sustainable and efficient resource utilization.
– Increase science and innovation research
– By promoting infrastructure in developing countries
– By promoting technology and innovation development in developing countries.
– By increasing access to information and internet